[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBoss 4.0.5 and JBoss 4.2 CR1 plus JBossWS 1.2 - Does it

ltenmatay do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 12 10:55:28 EDT 2007

Seriously, anything obvious that I may have missed?

I asked the question since I want to make sure if it really works as mentioned in the guide or is it not yet really ready? I really want to use it since it is very easy to create a webservice, but I want to know if I need to wait for the next release.  What I am doing right now is figuring out how to make it work, but I may just be wasting my time or I may be really doing something wrong.

Please help here.

To heiko.braun at jboss.com, I really don't know what your point is.  If you are one of jboss developers, then help me out.  Tell me if I need to wait for the next release.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027191#4027191

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027191