[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Online Seam DVD Store example broken?

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 12 12:18:42 EDT 2007

...I did it again?

To be more precise: in Firefox I logged in as user5, and placed an order. I assume the order process management was version 1, without any check, and automatic shipment. Next, I left Firefox open and used Internet Explorer to log in as manager. Some order with zero amount and empty user was awaiting shipment, but I doubt that was my order. Hitting Ship yields an error and that order is still there...

Next, I set the process management to the 3rd version (in Internet Explorer). Then, in Firefox (which had user5 still logged in) I created another order. In Explorer (manager still logged in) I accepted and shipped that order, and back in Firefox the order details were no longer in sync.

So: I really hope this could not have been caused by running two sessions on one computer? To avoid any cookie problems, I explicitly used two different browsers. I also hope it cannot be caused by changing the order state while the customer is still logged in...?

Maybe I can run the example on my local system tomorrow or later this week, to do some more debugging.

Arjan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027239#4027239

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027239