[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam+dataTable+methods with parameter

stu2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 12 12:24:12 EDT 2007

".:LexX:." wrote : Does anybody knows how to implement dataTable with columns which values evaluated in method with parameters:

  |   |             <ice:column>
  |   |                 <f:facet name="header">SMSC</f:facet>
  |   |                 <ice:outputText value="#{deliveryStatusHelper.isDeliveredToSmsc(packet.deliveries)}"/>
  |   |             </ice:column>
  |   |

I asked the same question a few weeks ago.  JSF distinguishes between value and method expressions.  The seam enhancements are for method expressions, but the places where you're using it are evaluated as value expressions.

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=102751

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027241#4027241

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027241