[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: How do I use MIME types other than text/xml

lbrackman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 12 13:52:01 EDT 2007

ok.  I got past that issue.  now I am getting an exception of the following on the client side:

     [java] org.jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot obtain java type mapping for: {http://fileXfer.ws.synoran.com}SendPartRequest

This is the SEI:

@WebService(targetNamespace = "http://fileXfer.ws.synoran.com/")
@SOAPBinding(style = SOAPBinding.Style.DOCUMENT, parameterStyle = SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.BARE)
@BindingType(value = "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/http?mtom=true")
public interface FileXferEndpoint
{
   public SendPartResponse sendPart(SendPartRequest request);
}

I have the XmlType annotation on the SendPartRequest message class with the @XmlMimeType("application/octet-stream") declared for the DataHandler get bean.  I used the wsprovide tool to generate the wsdl and deployed the app server.

@XmlType(name="SendPartRequest", namespace = "http://fileXfer.ws.synoran.com")
public class SendPartRequest {

   public SendPartRequest() {
   }

   public SendPartRequest(long txId, int partNum, long size, DataHandler dataHandler) {
      this.txId = txId;
      this.dataHandler = dataHandler;
   }

@XmlMimeType("application/octet-stream")
   public DataHandler getDataHandler() {
      return dataHandler;
   }

   public void setDataHandler(DataHandler dataHandler) {
      this.dataHandler = dataHandler;
   }

Using the wsconsume tool I generated the source code for the client.  The generated source code does not appear to use the wrapper classes however and requires me to supply the all the parameters that are wrapped in the SendPartRequest class to the web service method call.  I can't seem to find any reference to the SendPartRequest class in any of the generated code.

Is there something that I am missing here?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027279#4027279

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027279