[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: What's wrong with this components.xml / persistence.xml

mlh496 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 12 16:41:24 EDT 2007

Thank you so much for your response.  At least now I'm getting different error messages.  :-)

There seems to be some conflicts in the Seam documentation.  Do you need a "entity-manager-factory" node as well?  In some places I've read where this configuration is needed (even though it never works for me):

   <core:managed-persistence-context name="entityManager"
  |                               auto-create="true"
  |                    entity-manager-factory="#{omegaEntityManagerFactory}"/>
  |
  |    <core:entity-manager-factory name="omegaEntityManagerFactory"
  |                persistence-unit-name="omega"/>

In Seam 1.2, which is the correct way to create the entityManager component when deploying to Tomcat?

All the best,
-Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027330#4027330

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027330