[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam on JBoss 4.2.0.CR1

jatsrt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 12 16:57:21 EDT 2007

So, removing the el*.jars helped, but then there were alot of "commons*" classes not found, pretty much everything in the jsf-libs directory.  So, I cleaned all that up.  Finally, it complained about not seeing commons logging, I added that to the deployed libs and I get:

Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Invalid class loader hierarchy.  You have more than one version of 'org.apache.commons.logging.Log' visible, which is not allowed.
	at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getLogConstructor(LogFactoryImpl.java:385)

So close, but not quite there yet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027338#4027338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027338