[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: What's wrong with this components.xml / persistence.xml

fernando_jmt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 12 17:52:46 EDT 2007

Maybe I'm wrong, but it could be because you have the same name for jta-data-source (java:/omegaDatasource) and also the same one for jboss.entity.manager.factory.jndi.name (java:/omegaDatasource).

Try changing the name of jboss.entity.manager.factory.jndi.name (persistence.xml)  to  java:/omegaEntityManagerFactory and then change the components.xml to use it, as follows:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027359#4027359

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027359