[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: What's wrong with this components.xml / persistence.xml

mlh496 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 12 19:24:48 EDT 2007

Looking through the log-file, I see this error:

16:14:20,044 INFO  [Component] Component: entityManager, scope: CONVERSATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.core.ManagedPersistenceContext
  | 16:14:20,044 DEBUG [Component] entityManager.entityManagerFactory=omegaDatabase
  | 16:14:20,060 ERROR [[/omega]] Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener
  | java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No converter for type: org.jboss.seam.core.Expressions$ValueBinding
  | 	at org.jboss.seam.util.Conversions.getConverter(Conversions.java:55)
  | 	at org.jboss.seam.Component$ConstantInitialValue.<init>(Component.java:1998)

This suggests that Seam is succeeding in making an entityManagerFactory instance, but cannot pass it to the SeamListener.  How to fix this?  I have no idea... Seam continues to tease me...

-Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027377#4027377

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027377