[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Alfresco generated content in JBossPortal

Antoine_h do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 06:57:25 EDT 2007

There is a portlet that show the whole Alfresco application (within one portlet window) : to manage the user, create content etc...

If you want to show one content, like in the CMSPortlet, you have to adapt a CMSPortlet that access the Alfresco CMS repository.
Access to this repository instead of the JackRabbit one, that is the one set by default (in 2.4... 2.6 I don't know yet what is set/proposed...).

there are several ways to do this, but quiet a lot of work as integration.

there are previous post about this.

version 2.6 may propose this feature (a CMSPortlet that work with Alfresco repository).
look at post from author sohil.shah at jboss.com, that said he is working on this.

on my own, I wait for this to go further with Alfresco. Too much work if I must do it from scratch.

hope that infos helps you...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027482#4027482

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027482