[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem with Seam Email - in Loop + Transaction

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 09:10:52 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : This is definitely the recommended approach - faster and easier.

I don't agree that looping inside the mail component is easier - I'm not sure why it would be faster ?   In my EJB method, in the context of my loop, I am performing an LDAP lookup, some persistence operations, and finally, at the end of each iteration, I invoke the renderer.   In order for me to follow your advice, I would need to basically build some kind of object whose sole purpose is to collect the results of all the iteration and then be made available (via, say, event context) for the purposes of rendering.  I believe a more natural usage would be along the lines I am currently trying to use it.

Anyway, I appreciate your work on the mail component.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027526#4027526

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027526