[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: DelegationException in processInstance.signal()

bgphp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 13:43:32 EDT 2007

It seems like  JBPM (in servlet) is unable to find my ActionHandler (org.example.web.MyActionHandler) class.  I have include org.example.web.MyActionHandler as part of the same war (WEB-INF/classes) where my servlet also exist. Why cann't JBPM find the actionhandler...?

Is there a separate JBPM configuration file where i need to specify the classpath for org.example.web.MyActionHandler?

i started to suspect...does JBPM really work in servlet environment?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027636#4027636

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027636