[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - build error: thirdparty\jboss\aop\component-info.xml:1: Cont

andyredhead do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 15:23:51 EDT 2007

I'm trying to build jboss 4 from the source (I want to build a test case for a specific ejb3 problem and I'd like to use as much of what already exists as possible).

I've followed the instructions at:

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossBuild

These boil down to using cvs to do a checkout of:

cvs co -r Branch_4_0 jboss-4.0.x

then going to the build directory and running build - I get that far no problem.

The problem is that the build task finishes with an error:

jboss-4.0.x\thirdparty\jboss\aop\component-info.xml:1: Content is not allowed in prolog.

Which, if coming from an xml processor is not unreasonable as the contents of that file is:

a352a1e9b02f9d56fecf3c672f741583  ./jboss/aop/1.5.1.snapshot/component-info.xml

which is not very xmlish at all...

Its been a long couple of weeks so its perfectly possible that I've missed something really obvious...

Anyone has any idea what I need to do to get the build working?

Thanks

Andy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027654#4027654

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027654