[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - jrxml-file in a EJB3-archive

vaschenko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 16:46:12 EDT 2007

I have a EJB3-archive. It contains jrxml-file. Usually I perform the following actions to compile a jasper report

  |     File file = new File("report.jrxml");
  |     FileInputStream reportStream = new FileInputStream(file);
  |     JasperDesign jasperDesign = JRXmlLoader.load (reportStream);
  |     JasperReport jasperReport =
  |                           JasperCompileManager.compileReport(jasperDesign);

In this particular case my aim is to access jrxml-file from a method of a session-bean. The problem is that I can't read the file from the archive.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027687#4027687

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027687