[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: since today (JBSEAM-954?) I get NPE in setEntityManagerF

codelion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 00:23:21 EDT 2007

Not 100% confirmed, but I think I got a reproducible case:

Don't have a login-required for a page, but for the page have a s:hasRole or s:hasPermission that consequentially throws a different exception than what you probably have been expecting.

Meanwhile though ... I'm having a heck of a time getting the patch right for JBSEAM-1009.  Because the DTD says <!ATTLIST page login-required (true|false) "false"> we're getting from dom4j element.attribute().getValue() or element.attributeValue() a "false" even if the attribute isn't there.

Any way to tell (the dom4j way) whether attribute login-required has been set explicitely?

I've been a JDOM user for years, without DTDs.  Wrote XML parser before that, not a dummy.  But this automatic fixing up things curtesy of DTD is a bit unnerving.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027806#4027806

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027806