[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Simple user list on datatable

roccolocko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 02:23:44 EDT 2007

Hello, Im simply trying to display a list of the jbpm users and their passwords, something very similar to what the login.jsp does on the jbpm webapp but I simply can't get it to work, this is what I'm doing:

  | private static List getUsers()
  | 	{
  | 		 //Session session = JbpmContext.getCurrentJbpmContext().getSession();
  | 		Session session = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance().getCurrentJbpmContext().getSession();
  | 	    IdentitySession identitySession = new IdentitySession(session);
  | 	    return identitySession.getUsers();
  | 	  }
  |
  | 	private static List createUsersList()
  | 	{
  | 	    List usersList = new ArrayList();
  | 	    Iterator iter = getUsers().iterator();
  | 	    while (iter.hasNext())
  | 	    {
  | 	    	User user = (User) iter.next();
  | 	    	usersList.add(new Usuario(user.getName(),user.getPassword()));
  | 	    }
  |
  | 	    return usersList;
  | 	  }

then I try to use this to fill a datatable but doesn't work

  | <h:dataTable value="#{loginBean.usersData}" var="user">
  | 					<h:column>
  | 						<h:outputText value="#{user.username}" />
  | 					</h:column>
  | 				</h:dataTable>

The Usuario class is a simple class with only a constructor with setters an getters

  | public class Usuario {
  |
  | 	private String username;
  | 	private String password;
  |
  | 	public Usuario(String username, String password)
  | 	{
  | 		this.username = username;
  | 		this.password = password;
  | 	}
  | . . .
  | }

The jsp gives me the next error

  | javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot get value for expression '#{loginBean.usersData}'

I'm new to both JSF and jBPM, so I'm really not sure where the mistake could be but I pretty much follo the UserBean class on the jBPM webapp, just adding the Usuario class to fill both username and password.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027822#4027822

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027822