[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Cannot process metrics - BPEL-beta2

KVAK_TNT do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 05:56:35 EDT 2007

Hi all!

actually I'm fighting with a problem I cannot attach to a cause...

I have two development machines (my and one of my collegue).
We have the same options in our Developmentenvironment and I also tried to copy the second one completely on my machine. But I cannot get working my problem here.

Ok what's up.

I have running the jBoss 4.0.4GA with the jBpm and BPEL Extension Beta2.
I have also an server.jar running in the jBoss.
This "Server" gets a message from an clientapplication and send internally a SOAP message to the BPEL engine.

This works fine on the machine of my collegue but not on my machine!
I get everytime the following error:

2007-03-14 10:47:00,000 ERROR [org.jboss.ws.server.ServiceEndpoint] Cannot process metrics
  | java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.ws.soap.SOAPBodyElementDoc

OK - so I tried another way:
I used the Web Service Analyse (a tool by which you can send SOAP messages) and connected myself to the BPEL-Engine.
I can send exactly one message that should initiate a processexecution.
Then I get the same error.
The I can logon again and It works again for one more message - then the same error.

Actually I do not know what to to next. I cannot find anything about this error.

The big strange point: It works on the machine of my collegue. (And now I have tried a second one and it works neither...

I hope someone can help me on this - maybe a hint about how the error "cannot process metrics" is created would be very helpfull.

Greetings TNT

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027859#4027859

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027859