[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - HAJMS env testing?

geniusfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 06:23:58 EDT 2007

 Hi all:
   I start "all" server on two linux servers, and deploy org.jboss.mq.il.ha.examples.HAJMSClient code into its. When i follow the wiki document ("http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossMQHAOverview").  1st step ok, 2nd step ok, but when i shutdown the master node, and reconnect the JMS connection. Then invoke the registerDurableSubscriberAndReceiveMessages method, system would tell me   cant' find UIL2XAConnectionFactory! what's the problem, Help me!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027867#4027867

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027867