[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Refreshing problem with Servlets in Linux

aceofspades do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 06:57:59 EDT 2007

Hi,

In my current project, I am having a Servlet that loads data to an Excel file, so that user can store on to his/her local machine.

When the application is run, the Servlet executes first time, and the file is created with obtained data. After this whenever the operation is performed, the Servlet

is not executed and the same data is retrieved; i.e. the data is not getting refreshed and user downloads old data each and every time.

This is happening only in Linux system, in Windows this is working fine.

Please Help.

Regards,
Gurinder Singh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027876#4027876