[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Problem configuring the LDAP extended role module

ikazarno do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 07:06:31 EDT 2007

Hi,

I would like to activate the LDAP extended role module in order to use the role search filter. I have changed the corresponding configuration in the ldap_identity-config.xml:

  | <module>
  |    <type>Role</type>
  |    <implementation>LDAP</implementation>
  |    <class>org.jboss.portal.identity.ldap.LDAPExtRoleModuleImpl</class>
  |    <config/>
  | </module>

Unfortunately I get an exception starting the server:

Caused by: MBeanException: null

Cause: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:

Property RolesCount has two getters

public int org.jboss.portal.identity.ldap.LDAPExtRoleModuleImpl.getRolesCount() throws org.jboss.portal.identity.IdentityException

and

public int org.jboss.portal.identity.ldap.LDAPRoleModuleImpl.getRolesCount() throws org.jboss.portal.identity.IdentityException

at org.jboss.portal.jems.as.system.JBossServiceModelMBean.(JBossServiceModelMBean.java:90)
at org.jboss.portal.jems.as.system.JBossServiceModelMBean.(JBossServiceModelMBean.java:69)
at org.jboss.portal.identity.IdentityServiceControllerImpl.startService(IdentityServiceControllerImpl.java:380)

Why is LDAPRoleModule still active and how can I deactivate it?

Thanks!

Igor

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027879#4027879

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027879