[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Guide me in creating sample Portlet program on Jboss Por

agarwar7 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 07:10:51 EDT 2007

"thomas.heute at jboss.com" wrote : Do you have the portlet deployed as a portlet definition ? I mean does it appear in the list of portlets in the portlet management ?

Hi

I followed these steps
1) i created a sample application as Dynamic web Project on Eclipse IDE
then I deployed on Jboss  Portlet server 2.4.1
as when i am trying to run Jboss from Eclipse it's giving me Error"Can not start server after 50 ms"
So I am externally starting the server
and Exporting my application as WAR file and putting that in
Jboss->server->default->deploy
and when i am trying URL "http://localhost:8080/portal
It's showing me my application on right bottom but giving me msg as "Object not found of hello(which is my application name )"

My application structure is
i have one source package in which i have my HelloWorld class
and
in web-inf i have portlet.xml and web.xml

As i don't know so much about the flow so i am not able to understand the whole thing

Ruchi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027882#4027882

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027882