[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - adding themes to portal core?

FredF do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 09:17:22 EDT 2007

Hello.

Is there any hook in the portal core api which I can call to create a new
theme in the portal core? I am referring to the portal-themes.xml file. I have a function that allows users in the portal to create their own theme (mainly background image and portlet-frame images) and i want to automatize this as far as possible. My idea is to have a new folder in

\jboss-portal.sar\portal-core.war\themes

created and then have a new element in the portal-themes.xml created. Does creating new themes require any additional steps to add a theme by hand?

So, my question is: Is there some sort of api-call to acomplish all this or do I have to manually create all files and folders and entries in the portlet-themes.xml?

thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027902#4027902

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027902