[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: since today (JBSEAM-954?) I get NPE in setEntityManagerF

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 12:02:58 EDT 2007

Sorry, I won't be accepting any patch that is implemented as you just described.

A missing login-required should be interpreted as null, and delegate to the more general widcard.

I certainly won't be forcing any kind of DTD update on users, or (worse) accepting any switch that turns this functionality "on". If it doesn't just work, and fit transparently into the current DTD and current behavior, I won't accept the patch.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028002#4028002

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028002