[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - is it safe to pack keystore file in my application and ship

gduan2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 13:33:47 EDT 2007

guys,

I have a WebService provided through SSL. Also I am providing my customer a client package that can be easily used to connect to this WebService. In order to make it work, I need to generate and pack the keystore file along with the client package.

I am no security expert, but just try to make the things easier for my customer. My question is, is it safe to pack the keystore in my client package? If it is not safe, what is the recommended way(s) to do it?

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028062#4028062

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028062