[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: SpringDeployer EnhancedSuffixOrder

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 17:42:01 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : Problem is that spring deployment happens before the har deployment (application.xml before jboss-app.xml) and so it fails .
  | Is there any way I can force the har deployment before the spring ?

Edit org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer-xmbean.xml file in [JBoss_home]\server\default\conf\xmdesc directory. You'll see which line to fix.
anonymous wrote :
  | I played around with xmbean definition yesterday but 'EnhancedSuffixOrder' seems to not have been defined for SpringDeployer. As far as I can fathom , .spring and .har both have order of 350 . Is there anyway this can be changed ? Can I get the source code for SpringDeployer anywhere ?
Sure.
Look in the JBossAS SVN repo. Under spring-int module.
And I think you can change the suffix order number via MBean attribute.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028172#4028172

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028172