[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Unmarshalling and binding issues

magnus.ahlander do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 15 03:17:00 EDT 2007

Regarding my first question, the answer was provided to me on the java.net jaxb 2.0 and jax-ws 2.0 forum: JAX-WS does not support type substitution in cases where Java types are used at runtime that are not directly or indirectly referenced by the SEI. More details on:

http://weblogs.java.net/blog/kohlert/archive/2006/10/jaxws_and_type.html

In this blog entry it is said that JAX-WS 2.1 solves the issue through a new annotation @XmlSeeAlso, which is used to provide the JAXBContext with classes needed at unmarshalling.

What are the plans for incorporating JAX-WS 2.1 in JBossWS? Is there any other solution, which could be applied using JBossWS 1.2?

Regarding my other question I am still looking for a hint. How can I unmarshal a double value which is incorrectly tagged as 'xsd:float' in the SOAP reponse?

Regards,
Magnus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028255#4028255

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028255