[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - configuring https on jboss.

mutahi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 15 06:06:44 EDT 2007

I am using acegi on my web application and using jboss-4.0.4.GA. I need to use port 8090 for my normal http and 8443 for https. If I configure to use port 8080 on the http connector (in server.xml in jboss tomcat), it works alright. But if I configure to use port 8090 on the same http connector, it does not work. The thing is, I need to switch between https and http depending on the content that the user is viewing. e.g The login page should be on https (and am using acegi for that).  Is there something I am missing?, Help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028295#4028295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028295