[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: PojoCache vs serialized bean in TreeCache

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 15 09:23:07 EDT 2007

What problem sare you running into?

2.0 is a big API change from the 1.x series, not just for PojoCache but for TreeCache as well.  In terms of API, this should not change again so writing against the 2.0 API is what I'd recommend.

Regarding the PojoCache vs TreeCache debate, I'd go with the "simpler code" option as well, and use PojoCache.

That said, I don't see why you need to serialize your beans to use TreeCache?  You could just put the objects directly in TreeCache, the only difference is that the entire object will be replicated rather than the object being broken down into primitives.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028355#4028355

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028355