[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - adding permissions to user

koatto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 15 10:42:03 EDT 2007

how can i assign permissions to an an identity?
Is there a way other than using drools rules to implement permission checks?
Should i extend the Identity class? how can i have the Identity.instance() method to return my class? Is there a way to have more the one identity component? I'd like to use both RuleBasedIdentity and my custom Identity.
With two identities, how can i choose at runtime the one to check permissions with?

@Name("org.jboss.seam.security.identity")
  | @Scope(SESSION)
  | @Intercept(NEVER)
  | @Startup
  | public class MyIdentity extends Identity{
  | }

Is this the correct way to extend Identiy and have its instace returned at runtime?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028414#4028414

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028414