[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: JBoss 4.0.5 Appserver running as a service shutsdown

vamsin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 15 11:28:37 EDT 2007

Thats correct, we have a service installer that takes 3 parameters (StartCmd, StopCmd, WorkingDir). You can provide any thing as start/stop command which in our case is an exe for a StartCmd and a batch file for a StopCmd.
In our exe, we have a console handler and realized by turning "Allow service to interact with Desktop" option. You can quit this exe by hitting CTRL-C in the console.

Vamsi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028434#4028434

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028434