[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: fault never reaches catchall

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 15 14:48:52 EDT 2007

Meghana,

Based on your input, I created issues BPEL-240 and BPEL-241 to investigate compensation and provide a working example with the jBPM BPEL distribution.

I've already fixed a number of problems that might be stopping you from running your process. The fixes are available in CVS. If you'd like, check out the latest sources, build the binaries and let me know how things go.

I will shortly write a guide to building jBPM BPEL from source and publish it in the Wiki.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028488#4028488

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028488