[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How do I select an initial page after login chosen by user r

zzztimbo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 15 15:35:23 EDT 2007

I'm trying to edit my pages.xml to send a user to a specific page based on their user role. How do I do that?

  | <page view-id="/login.xhtml">
  |    <navigation from-action="#{identity.login}">
  |       <rule if-outcome="loggedIn">
  |          <redirect view-id="/user.xhtml"/>
  |       </rule>
  |    </navigation>
  | </page>

For instance, how do I modify the above so that users with role = 'user' will be sent to user.xhtml while users with role = 'poweruser' will be sent to poweruser.xhtml?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028508#4028508

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028508