[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Active Directory and LdapExtLoginModule?

ksiva_rajesh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 15 17:40:05 EDT 2007

Hi,

We have another problem this time.

When a user is logged into my web application, he will be authenticated against ADI using LdapExtLoginModule and he is allowed to access the application after successful authentication and authorization.

But for us, the server is authentication and authorizing a user and then invoking UserRolesLoginModule which is searching for user.prooperties files and failing the user to login properly.

I have checked with jboss-web.xml, this file doesn't have relevent application-policy for UserRolesLoginModule.

We are not sure why this is happening.

Anyone, please help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028551#4028551

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028551