[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Trouble with

Antoine_h do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 16 03:34:56 EDT 2007

I would like to know about this too.

Note : with IE 7, many things have changed in the way css are applied (thanks MS... great job !).

Because of all this, I changed all the layout and style, to make my own.
After having tried some Div structure for the layout, as it is recommended, I finally used simple table.

To have a minimum width, you can put a "special cell", not much visible, that has something in it that have the requiered width. Like a blank gif. It should prevent from reducing the TD further than this thing.
not nice, but should work.

note also : version 2.6 comes with a new layout and theme (called "renaissance"). May be interesting to look at it...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028687#4028687

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028687