[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss AS startup, portlet does not get initialized

frankr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 16 03:42:25 EDT 2007

I have a couple of portlets deployed in a war package. If I deploy the war file after the application server is started the portlets start and work as expected. However if I restart the application server I have to redeploy my war file before the portlets work. There are no errors in the log file and if I access the portal, for every portlet it says "Object not found".

Any dependency I have to wait for on start-up of JBoss so that portlets do get properly initialized?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028689#4028689

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028689