[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Exception message not displayed in error.xhtml

nathsabari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 16 04:39:01 EDT 2007

Hi,
     I am developing a seam application . To handle the exceptions I have added the following code in pages.xml.

  |     <exception class="javax.persistence.OptimisticLockException">
  |         <end-conversation/>
  |         <redirect view-id="/common/error.xhtml">
  |             <message>Another user changed the same data, please try again</message>
  |         </redirect>
  |     </exception>

It is redirecting to the error.xhtml , but not showing the given message . I am using

        	<h:messages globalOnly="true" />

in error.xhtml to show the message. Is it a known issue ? It is happening for all type of exceptions that are thrown at flush time.

Thanks,
Nathan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028702#4028702

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028702