[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: TransactionLocal: How to use it?

ypsilon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 16 06:42:05 EDT 2007

Hi adrian

thanks a lot for your reply (unfortunatly I wasn't watching this thread so I stumbled upon your reply so late).

Meanwhile I implemented a similar functionality by using an XAResource. Since this is kind of ugly (but works fine ;-) ) I consider removing that in order to slim the transaction processing.

What I actually did not understand is your second concern. (I am not too familiar with the internals of classloading.) Can you point me to a scenario where the classloader would lead to a ClassCastException? Does this only occur upon redeployments?

Thanks again
Greetings
PeeR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028731#4028731