[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: additional fields on the login page

thomas.heute@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 16 10:40:56 EDT 2007

This sounds weird... Like 'very' weird to me.

Are you sure he wants this ?

I mean if the user can log in it means that there is an account for him, if there is an account the preferred language could have been defined.

Unless your client has users who want to change their language on different login i don't see a rational reason behing this.

At worse, If the accounts have been created for the user, you could intercept the call and ask the user *after* login to fill his profile with his favorite language (and probably other things)

Otherwise Antoine_h is right :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028789#4028789

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028789