[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Problem with using RELAX NG validation in JBoss

mikaelstaldal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 16 13:07:37 EDT 2007

I want to use RELAX NG validation of XML documents in JBoss, and I want to use the javax.xml.validation API to lookup the validator.

However, I cannot get my application to find the RELAX NG validation when running within JBoss.

I use these two jar files:
https://isorelax-jaxp-bridge.dev.java.net/
http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/jing.html
and it works fine from a standalone Java application.

I have tried to put these two jar files in every possible location,

  | server/myapp/deploy
  | server/myapp/lib
  | lib
  | lib/endorsed