[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - TestNG + embeddable EJB3 Container

Udo.Krass do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 17 07:24:21 EDT 2007

Hi,

i just try to test my webapp with TestNG.
I have problems with the embedded EJB3 Container.
When i start my test, i get following exception:

  |    [testng] 12:09:37,439 INFO  [HbmBinder] Mapping collection: org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.TaskMgmtDefinition.tasks -> JBPM_TASK
  |    [testng] 12:09:37,739 INFO  [NamingHelper] JNDI InitialContext properties:{java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.LocalOnlyContextFactory, java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces}
  |    [testng] 12:09:37,979 ERROR [NamingHelper] Could not obtain initial context
  |    [testng] javax.naming.NamingException: Local server is not initialized
  |    [testng] at org.jnp.interfaces.LocalOnlyContextFactory.getInitialContext(LocalOnlyContextFactory.java:45)

I think this is a classpath issue.
So can somebody tell me, what my Container wants in his classpath???
TIA!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029012#4029012

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029012