[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - deployment and staging concepts

ghilling do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 17 13:01:17 EDT 2007

Hello,

I just ran into the task of deploying the same application (using MDBs) on different stages of our system (development, integration, consolidation, production). The problem is that the names of the JMS-Queues are different on all of the stages.
To bind my mdb to different destinations I would have to build staging-dependent ears which is not very nice. In weblogic I could solve this problem using the "deployment plan" feature. Right now I'm not aware of a comparable feature in JBoss.
Any Suggestions?
(A tools for the job should simply "enhance" the dd using xpath or xslt during deployment, with the configuration stored on the AS and not in the .ear)

Regards,

-Gunnar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029052#4029052

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029052