[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Deploy EAR from IDE rel 2.0?

GarryB do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 18 10:57:54 EDT 2007

Hi,

Following the instructions in the JBoss IDE tutorial, I configured my
JBoss 4.x instance into Eclipse and can start and stop it from the
IDE.  However, I don't have the Preferences 'Deployer' option
called out in the tutorial (Chapter 11) nor do I see a
'Deployment->Deploy To...' option when I click on the Fibo EAR.
Instead, what I see under Preferences is this:

JBoss Eclipse IDE
->  JBoss Servers
->  JBossWS
->  XDoclet

I installed the big 2.0.0.ALPHA Windows Bundle release and can
execute the simple Fibo tutorial example without error or warning
but can't deploy from within the IDE. Besides being inconvenient,
I don't believe I can debug without enabling this feature.

How do I configure EAR depoyment within JBoss IDE?

Thanks, Garry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029111#4029111

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029111