[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - working directory

kuvera do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 18 13:47:48 EDT 2007

I keep all my work under c:\Wk, which I save regularly.
Can I use JBoss in a way that war and ear directories are somewhere under this, as unpackaged archives, and JBoss deploy directory only refers to them? In standalone Tomcat I did it like this: there was a contextname.xml under conf/Catalina/localhost:

I have tried to put it into deploy/minta2.war/WEB-INF/context.xml, but "The requested resource (/minta2/) is not available."

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029118#4029118

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029118