[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Excluding certain datatypes from Replication?

vincent.marquez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 18 20:43:51 EDT 2007

I'm using 1.4.1, and I'm wondering if there is an extensible way to exclude certain datatypes from replication.  Basically, treating them as if they were marked as transient.

If theres an easy way to do this without modifying the code, please let me know.  If not, any plans to add this ability in 2.0?  Seems like it could be a useful configurable option/feature.  As always, thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029174#4029174

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029174