[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM WITHOUT the starter kit

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 18 22:36:38 EDT 2007

To improve things, being it the docs or the enige or whatever could you elaborate a little on
anonymous wrote : The current jBPM is a beast.  Even when we had it working in starter kit mode, when something went wrong the "black box" was just too black.  We were not sure if it was jBPM, JBoss or something else.

anonymous wrote :  And, it would be cool if the two workflow engines could work together seamlessly.  is one for Tom to address

anonymous wrote : We do NOT want it to require JMS as JMS in JBoss has proved to be a royal pain in the butt. I've had my fair share of *beep* as well, but did you try the fully redesigned one? I've not had the time but I hear it is a good piece of work

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029188#4029188

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029188