[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - POJO created in the client has null properties when inside t

mariocardinale do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 19 01:59:38 EDT 2007

I have an EJB3 entity POJO mapped with Hibernate and a stateless session bean that is supposed to persist it.
The POJO is created in the client and then passed to the bean to save it.
For example:
MyClass c = new MyClass();
c.setProp1 = "prop1";
c.setProp2 = "prop2";
myBean.save(c);

However, inside the bean all the properties of the passed object are null.
When I call
em.merge(c);
em.persist(c);
only nulls are saved in the database.
I suspect the bean is actually accessing a proxy so how can I get the properties that were set in the client?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029205#4029205

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029205