[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: StatisticsCollector

somefoo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 19 05:19:22 EDT 2007

"somefoo" wrote :
  | ... but I need a 'tx-datasource' for the EJB*2*-persistence-unit - anyone any idea how to manage that?

Hello!
The above is (of course) a typo: I would need a EJB*3*-persistence-unit - there is no such thing as a Persistence-unit in EJB2, is it?

Just further on for the non-listening and non-answering jboss-people ;-)
My monitoring tool is in a final state now - I'am just interested in transaction-data, which works quite well with the given structure - asaide from the mentioned ('sub-optimal' OO-design) which made all changes und extensions a little bit tricky - .

bye!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029233#4029233

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029233