[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to correctly use @DataModel's rowAvailable?

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 19 06:00:31 EDT 2007

In fact org.jboss.seam.jsf.ListDataModel delegates most of its functionality to javax.faces.model.ListDataModel (link broken when I write this; see also the API). The Seam code includes:
private void readObject(ObjectInputStream ois) throws IOException,
  |     ClassNotFoundException
  | {
  |     this.setWrappedData( ois.readObject() );
  |     this.setRowIndex( ois.readInt() );
  | }
I assume readObject() throws an exception when the ObjectInputStream is not null but somehow emtpy, so I assume the readInt() could not yield -1 above, as writeObject sets it using getRowIndex().

Still: could using the wrong scope somehow mess this up...? Note that Order does implement serializable:
@Entity
  | @Table(name="ORDERS")
  | public class Order implements Serializable
Any thoughts welcome!
Arjan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029243#4029243

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029243