[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Naming a database

mikeeprice do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 19 08:06:05 EDT 2007

I made my own app by modifying the helloworld example and everything works fine. I am using MySQL and the app I made by modifying helloworld requires that there be a database by the name of jbossdb in the MySQL repository. I would like to use a different name for my database but I can not find any place that tells me how to do that. I have looked at a lot of documentation about DataSource XML files and persistence.xml files but it appears that this is not where you would specify a database name. I am hoping someone knows how to do this. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029274#4029274

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029274