[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Running jboss-messaging client in the JBoss AppServer

sdhaliwal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 19 08:59:06 EDT 2007

We have two jboss server instances (jboss-4.0.4.GA). Both of them have been configured to run jboss-messaging provider. We can connect successfully to this provider from a standalone client running in its own JVM.

However, we want to be able to lanunch our jboss-messaging client from within one of the jboss server instances and connect to the jboss-messaging provider running in the other jboss server instance.
Is there a quick way to accomplish this?

We have tried to deploy jboss-messaging-client.jar with our application. This causes class loader voilation

loader constraints violated when linking org/jboss/remoting/InvokerLocator

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029284#4029284

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029284