[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: problem with jbpm-3.2.Beta2

fuligj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 19 10:30:08 EDT 2007

I have tried in jBPM 3.2.GA, and i have received the same exception. The process goes to process instances, but when i try to view the process instace task, i get the error message. In Beta1 works everything fine, the problems cames first with Beta2.
How could I check, that you said?:anonymous wrote :
  | could it be the server is trying to retrieve an xsd from an external location and it is not allowed to do that?

It's freaky, that I get an error message, when i use an original jbpm pack, what i didn't modified and many of my friends use the same pack without errors.
Thank You!
Regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029326#4029326

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029326